Material?Silicone and Plastic
Color?Green/ Black /Blue /Pink
1 Snorkeling Mask
1 Breathing Tube
2 Waterproof Ear Plug
1 Backup rubber ring
1 GoPro Nut
1 User Manual
1 Mesh Bag
1. Check if any accessories missing.
2. Check if any scratches or cracks on.
🐬?HOW TO CHOOSE?
Please measure the Length ( distance from eyebrow to chin) and Width(the distance of your two cheekbones)
If Length <5.5in and Width<4.8in, please choose S/M.
If Length>5.5in and Width>4.8in, please choose L/XL.
🐬?HOW TO USE?
1.To assemble the breathing tube head into the snorkel mask. Make sure that it is fastened.
2.Completely loosen both sides of the end headband. Lift the headband and rest your chin into the bottom of the mask.
3.Pull the headband and wear on the back of your head. The mask will press against the face and should fit snugly.
4.Tighten the bottom of the headband tightly and keep both sides same. Make sure the seal occurred properly.
If you put the mask incorrectly, that is easy to cause water leaking from the chin or forehead part. Please adjust the mask to fit your face well.
1. To get a clear view, please take off the protection film on the mask before use.
2. Please avoid getting sands into the mask, if there's sands in the mask, please wash it with clean water.
3. Please tidy your hair and beard before wearing the mask to avoid unsealed gaps between the mask and your face.
4. If you need wearing glasses when using the mask, we suggest that you take contacted glasses. Frame glassed will lead to leakage.